Disclaimer: This article did not originate from me. I found it on a piece of paper I had in an old folder. I don’t recall where I got it from. Anyways, I thought I would share it to help others.
1. Never talk yourself out of a dream. Always believe you can do and pursue.
2. Lots of people who have had brilliant ideas that possibly could have made them rich, famous, or could have made a significant change to society, died without bringing these dreams to reality.
3. Never make that inner negative conversation block you from your goal.
4. Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
5. Always feel worthy of your goal. If not, you will engage in self-destructive behavior like procrastinating.
6. In life, you have to be bold. If you go about being casual, you will become a casualty.
7. Always try to get on top in life because it’s the bottom that’s overcrowded.
8. It does not take motivation, effort or energy to be a loser.
9. If you want to make your dream a reality, you have got to start saying YES! to your life. YES! to your dreams. YES! to your future. YES! to your potential. As opposed to saying NO! 87% of our self-talk is negative.
10. When life knocks you down, don’t sit on your butt feeling sorry for yourself. Get up and fight back. Any time life knocks you down, make sure while falling that you land on your back, because if you can look up, then you can get up.
11. Never allow past experiences to determine what your possibilities are. Whatever you have done in the past is not a reflection of your possibilities. It is a reflection of your consciousness, a reflection of your growth and development. Always remember that the future is unfolded and unlimited to you. No one knows where you can go. No one knows what you are capable of or what is possible for you. Not even you know that.
12. Never look down on anyone.
13. If you look at a man the way he is, he will only become worse. But, if you look at him for what he will become, then he will become what he should be.
14. No one rises to low expectations.
15. Life is about today! Right Now!
16. If you have any energy drainers in your life, get them out. It takes energy to allow you to go through life’s storms. It takes physical, mental and spiritual energy to help you to reach your goal in life.
17. There are two types of relationships. The nourishing relationship which tells you that you can do it, you have the talent, reach for it, and nothing can stop you. The toxic relationship tells you that you can’t, you don’t have the talent. It reminds you of the mistakes of the past and feeds on your weaknesses.